Fish oil pills for health benefits!

Hello mate,
I am newbie here. I have a quick question to all. I need your help about a supplement I am going to try. I don't have the better idea on this and didn't use it before. I am suffering from triglycerides And I have heard that fish oil pills can be the remedy for this kind of issue. And the good news is that FDA approved fish oil pills as a best remedy of triglycerides. So I need your opinion in this case.
Please reply and let me know. Thanks in advance.

Source: https://www.smartpillwiki.com/fish-oil-pills-health-benefits-how-to-take-them-supplements-and-side-effects/
  • 2 Commentsby Likes|Date
  • I am not aware of any health benefits regarding fish oil pills. I've never studied that topic. I think it's always wise to check with some sort of doctor, whether that's a naturopath doctor or regular doctor , before taking on new supplements
  • @avishek3... I don't have any experience with fish oil pills, either. Definitely check with your doctor. That's always the best thing to do before you start putting anything new into your body, even if it's just a natural supplement. Always better to be safe than sorry, IMO.