MUST WATCH

Can people watch this video?, I promise it will motivate and inspire you to achieve your dreams, if it does please like, subscribe and share this video with everyone :)

• 1 Commentby Likes|Date
  • @raj989 thanks. i think motivational videos can be very helpful to "motivate"... i think we can all relate to needing some motivation... to have some clarity as to what we want in life...

my only caution is that the push to be "great"... that can make one mad, anxious, etc. the feeling of "i'm not enough" is probably one of the biggest underlying lies or faulty beliefs we tell ourselves...

so, balance is key for me. yes, i think grit and grime, push through, get clear, stay motivated, etc. is important...!! AND, i think we are "good enough" just where we are on the journey... meaning, be content with where you are on the way to where you are going! dream, and dream big if you wish.... deal with those things that need to be dealt with....but don't forget to appreciate where you are, and where you've been...

that being said, THIS VIDEO IS AWESOME!!!! like listening to these while i workout :sweat_smile: