Note from the Universe 2.0

Hola everyone! I thought I’d start up a new thread as the other one was getting quite lengthy. Hope you all have a good weekend!

Remember, be kind to yourself no matter what! You are your #1 priority including Loving yourself fully. You are amazing and a superstar and the Universe loves you!

Friday, September 14.

“If you can dream it, we can do it.
Notice the "you" and "we" bits, and where they apply?
Go!
The Universe”
  • 33 Commentsby Likes|Date
  • Monday, September 17

"Yo! Ho! Ho! It's time for more good news and bad news!
    The bad news is that there are going to be a few more challenges.
    RIGHT! That's the good news, too!
    Each proving that you're even greater, cooler, and more lovable than you now realize.

You're welcome,
    The Universe"
  • Welcome @dominica some of them just are so fitting for me that day or even within a few days & I hope it can be helpful to others on here as for myself.

Tues. Sep 18/18

"What if I told you that every conflict, disappointment, struggle, or challenge with others and yourself, was merely a manifestation of what's going on within your own thinking. Would you go there first to fix, mend, and allay?

Yeah, you might miss the drama.
    The Universe"
  • hahahahaahha. love it.
  • (So appropriate for me today! Hope some of you may relate & find comfort in this note.)

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

“Sometimes, instead of running from something scary in your life, it's easier to learn not to be scared of it.

Let it stay. Pull up a chair. Share some iced tea.

Tallyho,
    The Universe”
  • Ooooooh, yeah. That one is soooooo true, @BlueOrchid. You'll never learn to confront and slay your demons if you keep running from them. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • Thursday, October 4

“ About those dreams you have each night, that you don't quite remember...

Well, those are the ones in which you hold sway over the stars, possessing the keys to the entire Universe, and in which all the angels sing your name in praise. The very same ones in which you summon legions to do your bidding, create worlds to play your games, and unflinchingly orchestrate challenges that are so intense, you completely forget you're even dreaming.

And you're having one right now.

Now, repeat after me, "I will remember I'm dreaming, I'm perfectly safe and sound, and that rumble in the jungle... is just me."

Tallyho,
    The Universe”
  • @blueorchid very fitting, as i have been writing down my dreams for the past few days.... ;)
  • At my age, there is more and more that I don't remember...not just dreams. ;)
  • Lol @DeanD you crack me up.

Monday, Oct 15
    "When someone behaves poorly, it's always because they've forgotten how powerful they really are, how beautiful life is, and how much they're loved.

Always,
    The Universe"
  • Hola peeps! Been MIA due to work, studying & keeping busy... here are a few new notes for your reading pleasure :smile:

Oct 16
    “There's so much time in a day.

You could have breakfast, lunch, and dinner on 3 different continents.

You could outline the book you're going to write, start the screenplay adaptation, and watch "Gone With The Wind," before the sun even sets.

Spend a day at work, and still have 16 hours left over.

Or you could just think 60,000 different thoughts as you tool all over [your city].

Hey, the record for climbing Mt. Everest is under 9 hours, leaving 15 to nap and go Yeti searching. There's so much time in a day. So much.

You're rich,
    The Universe”

Oct 17
    “How you feel, is more important than anything else.

And this is something you get to choose, moment by moment.

Supercoolhappy works for me,
    The Universe”

Oct 18
    “Quick! What's the shortest distance between have and have not?

Right!!! What distance?

You're there,
    The Universe”

Oct 19
    “Of course, these are crazy times to be alive, when virtually anything could happen next, fortunes are made and lost overnight, friends come and go, and lovers glimpse eternity between fear and ecstasy.

That's why zillions upon zillions of souls, more than you will ever know, said, "No wa-y-y-y, José."

And it's why a few brazen billion, said, "Whoooo-Hooooooooooooooo!"

You so brazen,
    The Universe”

Oct 22
    “One's ability to succeed, is always proportional to one's willingness to fail.

Besides, all failures are temporary, all tigers are paper, and life is a many splendored thing.

Go for it-
    The Universe”
  • "All failures are temporary." That is a great reminder for me. Thanks, @blueorchid!
  • A failure is not truly a failure... it is step in your life’s journey @DeanD :wink:

This next spoke to me
    Oct 23:
    “For millennia, the path to enlightenment has been made up of many steps.

Most commonly, it begins with festering misunderstandings that lead to pain, the pain then leads to growth, growth leads to clarity, clarity leads to fun, fun leads to joy, and joy leads to true illumination.

May I recommend skipping to the fun part?

Love you forever-
    The Universe”
  • ha. good one.

take nothing personal... ;) that will help us get to the fun part!! <3
  • Anything to skip SOME of the steps, Universe! LOL!
    Thanks, @blueorchid!
    It's Humpday, let's go find some Joy!
    B)
  • Oh, yeah! Let's skip to the fun part!!!!! I am SO down with that!!! B)
  • “If people could only glimpse the unimaginable depth of the great love they were born of and to which they'll swiftly return, and they realized that their choice to be "here" was made from the zenith of their own intergalactic brilliance, and they understood how much more their lives have made possible for others who will follow, I do believe they'd cut themselves a bit more slack, smell more flowers, and hold more hands.

I got you, babe -
    The Universe”
  • Smell more flowers. Hold more hands. Love that. <3
  • Today:

“About the ground rules... You know, "paying your dues," "opportunity only knocking once," and "early birds getting the worms."

Well, they were all made up by loving parents who wanted more for their kids than they ever had, yet who knew absolutely nothing of life's magic, conspiring elements, and other sundry woo-woo.

Yeah, let's blow their loving minds.

Whooohooooooo!
    The Universe”
  • Oct 26
    “First, choose from the options that thrill you.
    Then, choose the ones that also teach you.
    And from these, choose the scariest.
    Butterflies in your tummy are good,
    The Universe”
  • @blueorchid... That one made me think of this:

“Do one thing every day that scares you.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt

:)
  • Oct 29:
    “Curiously, while you're discovering the God within you, I'm discovering the You within me.

Thanks,
    The Universe”
  • Oct 30
    “There's only one reason I can think of, that an infinitely powerful, all-knowing, fun-loving, eternal gladiator of the Universe would ever choose to be born into a little human body, with stub-able toes, adrift in time, immersed in space, cloaked in mystery:

There'd have to be much more to what was going on than mere mortal eyes could behold, and it would have to be really, really, really, really, really beautiful.

And it so is.

You'll "see,"
    The Universe”
  • Here are a few goodies from my emails from TUT.com! @Drained1 @DeanD @dominica et al
    Nov 2
    "You can change a great many things.
    Or you can change.
    Same-same,
    The Universe"

Nov 6
    "If speaking to a spiritual novice during the darker days of human evolution, one might explain God, metaphorically, as if "He" were angry, testing, and judgmental.
    To someone a bit more savvy, during easier times, one might explain God, metaphorically, as if "She" were always loving, nurturing, and forever conspiring on your behalf.
    And to someone on the verge of a total breakthrough, during the latter days of human evolution, one might explain God by asking them to turn up the music, take off their shoes, walk in the grass, unleash the dogs, free the canary, catch a breeze, ride a wave, dance every day, get up early, take a nap, stay out late, eat chocolate, feel the love, give stuff away, earn it back, give some more, and laugh.... Really.
    Really, really.
    Catch a breeze -
    The Universe"

Nov 12
    "Low days exist to remind you that you still have choices.
    High days exist to remind you of how fast you rebound... among other things.
    Boing,
    The Universe"

Nov 15
    "You don't even have to know what you want. I'll take care of that.
    Just enjoy that you received another day, and the 10,000 miracles within it.
    It's on me,
    The Universe"

Nov 19
    "Next time you feel fear, either right after a major decision or just before one, it usually means you're exactly where you need to be.
    Nice,
    The Universe"
  • Thanks for sharing, @blueorchid. Wow...I think that November 19th one was absolutely perfect for @Drained1, considering that was the day her divorce was final.
  • Hello friends!

Was going through my emails and stumbled upon this gem from the other morning. Felt inspired to share here as I haven’t been around a lot so no notes for a few months.

Thurs Feb 28/19
    “All is well. You don't have to like or love everything or everyone. Injustices and villains always abound during primitive times. You knew this would be true before you chose this life, just as you knew that the good and the beauty would far exceed the bad and the ugly.

Life is beautiful,
    The Universe”

Isn’t that the truth! Life is beautiful and even in the darkest hours, there is always something I can feel grateful for. My heart beats and I know my life has purpose & I am here for a reason. Everyone who is alive has purpose... even if we don’t know what it is, it’s true, and we are all amazing no matter what errors we have made in life.
  • @blueorchid we are all here for some reason, for sure. and we may never really know the whole gist of it, but that's alright. thanks for sharing! hope you are well!
  • Thanks for the dose of positivity, @blueorchid. I appreciate you! :)