In gratitude for you all!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here in the forum! May your day be blessed....I know we're blessed by getting to know you! Go spend some great time with family, friends, pets, or with yourself!! Nurture yourself. Eat some good food. And just ENJOY!!

In gratitude for everyone!
@DeanD @Drained1 @tiredmom @Leaker @JoshuaShea @blueorchid @Tommy @Vicbrenan @Deeann @Goodtr8s and everyone else!!!
  • 17 Commentsby Likes|Date
  • Some food? SOME food? @dominica, if I am not slouched in my computer chair thoroughly disgusted with myself by the end of today, I will have squandered an opportunity. After all, what goes good with gravy? EVERYTHING!!

But, in all seriousness, thank you for the kind words. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are equally in debt to you for your commitment to the community, the perspective you bring, and "never a dark cloud shall darken my hope" attitude that leeches out of everything you post here.

Since I am first, all the @'s will get to see this too, so let me say thank you all for everything you do on here. Even if you are still struggling down the Path the Freedom, you support each other, and aren't afraid to tell the new people those dozen critical words, "Welcome, friend. I've been there too; here's what helped me get started."

Happy Fat Kid Turkey Day to all!
  • I've been cooking since yesterday, and I love it! Cooking is a passion of mine!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family here at the forum! Love you all! And I wish you all the happiest and safest of Thanksgivings! Don't forget to remember the things you have. No matter how bad things might get for some of us (all of us?), there is still plenty to be grateful for! <3
  • Grateful for you all and Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :heart:
  • Happy Thanksgiving @dominica and to everyone else. I wish we celebrated over here, I feel like I'm missing out! I hope everyone had a great day.

@leaker s post is spot on. I am indebted to you for always being there for me. I don't know how I would have coped had I not discovered this site, and for that I am truly grateful. <3
  • Happy Thanksgiving American friends!!!!
  • I got to spend Thanksgiving evening supporting my daughter give birth to a healthy baby boy!!! :) Such an amazing experience! Had to share that with my family here! <3
  • WOW!! Congratulations, @dominica!!!! That is SOOOO AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! And for your daughter!! My best to her, the newborn little boy, and, of course, Grandma Dominica!!! What a beautiful blessing for Thanksgiving!! <3
  • Happy Belated Thanksgiving, Current Black Friday, Tomorrow Small Business Saturday, and Early Cyber Monday to you all. This Monday, I begin the task of trying to sell my next book to a publisher. I'm hoping that means I"ll be around here a bit more than the last couple of months.
  • Right back at ya, @JoshuaShea! And I'm wishing you the best of luck as you try to sell your book to a publisher. You are a wise human and an excellent writer. I think you'll be successful selling your book!
  • @dominica Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!

@JoshuaShea Goodluck friend!
  • @JoshuaShea awesome about your next book! so happy for you and proud of you!
  • Congratulations @dominica I'm so pleased for you and your family! I hope mum and baby are doing well <3
  • Not sure how I missed this post... hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
  • @Deeann they are doing great! thank you! busy weekend with everything, but good.

@Drained1 hope you had a great thanksgiving too!
  • @Drained1... Did you burn that wedding dress over the weekend??
  • @DeanD I did not..... Thinking that I will do it at a little get together this coming Saturday ;)
  • Sounds like a fun way to do it, @Drained1!