I'm New And Here's Why I Came Here

I wanted to just say that I'm new here and wanted to contribute while reading up on what others have experienced. Addiction is a beast I have yet to fully conquer, but I am at my healthiest. Relapses are become less and less common, which is good. My story is a long and complicated one, as is most of ya'lls too probably. Anyways, I hope to help others out and to be helped with good advice, and hope my time here is well spent!
  • 4 Commentsby Likes|Date
  • @nodnizzle... Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing. We're happy you're here and look forward to your contributions. :)

I'm happy to hear that you're at your healthiest, and that you are working to beat your addiction. Sobriety is a learned behavior, so it's only logical that it may take practice before we can master it. The important thing is that we learn as we go along so we can become better and better at it. Relapses shouldn't be viewed as failures; just slip-ups along the road to recovery. It's not the relapses that define us, but rather how we react to them. Just do your best to keep doing the next right thing, my friend.

Thanks again for being here, and for your willingness to help others. Feel free to browse the various threads here and weigh in whenever you'd like to. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Peace and strength.
  • @nodnizzle hello and welcome! glad you are here!  also glad you want to journey with us...

hope to keep seeing you around!
  • @nodnizzle... How are things going??
  • I am new here too! The support offered is amazing! I hope we can help each other.