Date Rape

this is really difficult for me
  • 4 Commentsby Likes|Date
  • @thebee144... I'm sorry you're struggling. If you feel comfortable sharing more of your story, please do. It might help us better understand what you're going through. Know that we are here to help and support you however we can.
  • @thebee144 hello and welcome. i'm sorry that you are hurting.... i imagine you are feeling a lot of feelings right now...and i want you to know help is available. 

if you have been date raped, there are local and national rape crisis hot lines you can call and oftentimes in your community there is a counselor you can talk to. they will be able to help you emotionally and offer you advice too....

you can google "rape crisis center" for your town.

my daughter was date raped little more than a month ago....it happens quite often and know that YOU are not to blame. it can be traumatic and what you are feeling now....is pretty normal. but i do advise you to reach out to help in order to work through those feelings...(and take it to the police if you choose to do so)....

my daughter is struggling too....she has contacted a counselor and it took her a few weeks before deciding to go to the police. still, she can't sleep well at night....racing thoughts..and she's drinking some to cope...so know that you are not alone...

and we are here....i want you to know that you are not responsible in any way....and you can heal from this...over time...

how can we support you?
  • I posted another post instead of answering you sorry I'm just getting the hang of this site
  • You are in my thoughts and prayers, @thebee144