Give it some time!

I have just been torn up inside and strapped back together... literally! This surgery has been the most severe yet. This chair that was my mental prison for over 2 years is now a physical one. I'm going a bit stir crazy without being able to do ANYTHING physical. 

So, I have colored. And colored. And colored!

The point? Find something that makes you happy and keeps you busy even in your darkest times. We've got this!!!

I wish that I could find a way to post pics without having to have a URL for them. If anyone knows how to do this, I would be greatly appreciative!
  • 7 Commentsby Likes|Date
  • Neat book. i have some books, but mostly flowery designs and mandala style stuff. These look a lot more intricate and worked. I'm gonna look them up!!
  • @azbantium... When life hands you lemons, make lemonade!

You are doing a great job of coping, my friend. I hope you feel better soon. In the meantime, keep on coloring. It's a very relaxing way to pass the time.

Sending you healing vibes and (gentle) hugs.
  • @zozzie Yes!!! I'm not big on flowers and mandalas. So, I look for different things that will bring me joy. Although, the grenade one is proof that I can color flowers... lol! The Intricate Ink book is my easiest book to color due to all the shading being predefined. 

@DeanD  Thanks!!! I can feel it from here!
  • Hi @azbantium, as always, thanks for sharing your positivity and perseverance here. I always feel so grateful to have a creative outlet (mine's music) and it's clear you do also. I believe our art and creativity is a tool to help us through the darkest of times also. It truly is a beautiful gift.

Here's to an awesome week, my friend!
  • I used to enjoy jigsaws when I was younger... I wonder if it would be an idea to colour in pre-cut jigsaw puzzles.....and then have them hanging all over the house. ...hmmmmmm.
  • @zozzie That would be an amazing idea to explore! I used to be a puzzle fool, but after the littles were born, that was no longer an option. They are just now getting to the point of being able to not destroy and lose all the pieces. 

I found the following within a minute or two. I bet there are so many to explore!

• I was thinking more along the lines of marketing them.... blank, wood backing, handmade...... you get the idea... I'm not that sort of creative, but I think it's an idea. I'm the type that makes insect hotels and bat houses. lol.