Teens invent straw that detects date rape drug

Hey everyone. I'm so happy to hear that some teens have invented a straw that detects the date rape drug.... 

Date rape is huge due to people using drugs, so having a straw for a cheap (or free) price for women (and men) to use will help. 

At the same time, other things are being developed to detect the drugs too, like nail polish, cups, coasters, and more. Nail polish would be great. Just dip your nail in the drink.

Of course, in a perfect world, we wouldn't have to worry about this...and maybe alcohol would be eliminated from the world so we wouldn't have to worry about it, but then they may just taint water or lemonade... 

So it's a good thing people are on this.  My daughter was the victim of a date rape. And it was traumatizing...and there was not enough evidence to put him away b/c she met him out for a "date"... (but he went to jail on a different charge thankfully) and thankfully i did not harm him to the utmost level.

anyway, if you're going to drink....check out the straws and purchase some when they come out...